Sunday, April 17, 2011

We had a pretty good fight over the weekend. Although I wouldn't classify it as makeup sex, there didn't seem to be any hard feelings. I had already dozed off, as did she on the couch. But I woke up when she came into the bedroom, probably because I was horny. I asked if she wanted to ride me and she said yes. We immediately got her down to her red lace panties. I enjoy how they fit her ass and played with and kissed her cheeks for a while as she stood next to the bed and began to work my cock. She gave me a quick suck then mounted me with the panties still on. I felt like I could go all night but sensed her drying up even as I worked her titties with my mouth. We got her panties off so I could thrust more vigorously and I eventually came inside her, although the cum wasn't as strong as I would have liked it was nice.

No comments: