Sunday, April 24, 2011

A terrfic session that started with a few drinks in the hot-tub.

By the time I had cleaned up, she was in a slinky black nightie, black thigh highs and red lace thong panties. It was actually quite the thong weekend for her, which I enjoyed emensely.

We immediately went into some passionate kissing and some long, intense mutual oral. Then at one point she wanted me to stick it in her pussy so she could "taste my juices on your hard shaft". I know this isn't really hot for her, but she was doing it for my benefit.

Also, she had groomed down her pussy to nearly non-existent amount of hair. Just the tiniest of patches above her clit. I enjoyed that immensely as well.

All-in-all we didnt' fuck much. She ground on me for a bit and sucked me nicely. After a while she was on her back, sucking my cock, which I fed from the kneeling position, while I fiddled her clit. When she said "I want you to cum all over my face" I was so ready to, so I stroked a bunch onto her as she lapped her tongue like she couldn't get enough of it. That was out of character but very hot as well.

I had her so close to cumming from eating out her pussy while I fingered it that within seconds fo the vibe hitting her clit she was cumming strongly.

No comments: