Wednesday, November 10, 2010

We text flirted for hours. She even sent me a cleavage pic and a bra shot.

Some more sexy innuendo ensured during dinner.

Afterwards, she greeted me in a sexy velour nightie, matching bra and panty set and thigh highs. And she knew what she wanted.

We kissed passionately and I played with her titties and clit through her panties. She made me eat her out. Then I spend considerable time on her still-lactating tits, particularly delighting when she sucked them herself. More pussy eating and a nice blowjob followed. There was plenty of titty milk spread around too.

At one point, she was bent over and spread and wanted me to spank her with some of the blow hitting her asshole. Then we 69ed for a time.

Back and forth we went. Her grinding on me, sitting on my face, trading oral.

Before I knew it, I was lubed up and 6 and a half inches deep in her asshole as her vibe plied the inside of her pussy. I couldn't take anymore and I blew my load.

She came shortly after.

Bonus points occured as I awoke from dozing off and she was getting herself off. That's a first!

No comments: