Saturday, November 20, 2010

After dinner we even stopped to buy condoms. But we never used them.

What we did do, however, was nice! Especially when she showed me her new Leopard Print Bra and Pangy Combo. Also, under the "nice effort" category, she wore somewhat of a sheer shirt to dinner to show it off to me but then she said she was too cold and also someone was sitting nearby that we knew. Both of those had some validity but I feel she chickened out.

In any event, the material on both was nice. And her freshly groomed "mound" underneath the panties felt fanatastic. I sucked her tits for quite a bit and even got a little milk, but I think things are drying up. I licked her pussy too and got her to massage my cock with her panties while she sucked me. When she commented that her mouth was on the wetness of her panties that really turned me on. We dry humped her ass a bit as well.

Eventually, we got her her on top of me, grinding her pussy on my cock until she came as I sucked both nipples at once. Another thing that drives her nuts lately.

She's sort of like a guy in that after she cums there's a marked drop-off in horniness and enthusiasm. Our original plan was a big cumshot on her ass, but I asked her to fuck my face with her wet pussy as I stroked.

Eventually, I came all down my hand, shaft and all over her panties.

No comments: