Monday, November 15, 2010

After some more text flirting, the fact that we had both fallen alseep took some of the luster off our encounter. Especially since she jacked off in the shower earlier (which she NEVER does). However, I spent a good long time massaging her pussy to sufficient wetness. She stroked me as well.

After anal last night, I was surprised when she wanted some ass-grinding but that's the way she's evolving. In an anal craving whore, so to speak. And I love it!

Alas, we didn't do anal and I really desired to pound her pussy hard. Soon enough I had her at the edge of the bed, with her legs pulled up high and I was pounding her cunt with my cock as hard as I could. I pulled out, tugged off the condom and blew a nice little load on her belly as she squeezed a few drops of milk out of her titties.

My mouth on her milky tits and the vibe, complete with finger stimulator attached to it had her cumming in no time!

No comments: