Saturday, October 2, 2010

We went out for our anniversary dinner a few days early. We dressed up a bit even though it was just Applebees.

She had bought a new dress and before leaving the house, showed me a new lacy bra and panty set. It was nice! Plus she sported a bit of cleavage through dinner.

When we got home it was quite quick before she mentioned me lubing up and having at her ass. Man she's been into that lately and since she was still coming off her period that sounded fine to me.

Dirty talk and some deep thrusts went well and I could see her titties were leaking. So she climbed on top of me and oozed them onto my face and chest. I reached back, pulled her panties aside and pushed my cock into her ass. Felt so good to be fucking her ass in cowgirl position.

So good, in fact, that I came inside it shortly after.

Her little yellow vibe and my tongue and mouth on her titties finished her end too.

No comments: