Saturday, October 16, 2010

We started in our new hot-tub. I kissed her neck, massaged her back and eventually took her bikini top off. She was quite into it, even grinding her crotch onto my hand. Soon, however, I noticed she wasn't too into it.

Apparently, the temperature was starting to get to her.

After a brief timeout, we adjourned to the bed where she demanded I lick her exposed pussy lip that was showing out the side of her panties. Then she wanted me to go at her titties and eventually massage her asshole with my stiff cock.

She mentioned lube and a bit of "double stuff". I lubed up and she stuffed her vibe in her cunt. Then, the vibe and I proceeded to double penetrate her until I couldn't take anymore and I blew my load in her asshole after some nice dirty talk.

The vibe and my mouth on her nipples took care of her O.

1 comment:

Vince Peter Lance said...

for your question on

http://pantyline-vpl.blogspot.com/

no , they (she) are not hiring .. they are my colleagues ... i got a glimpse of chance to catch out their vpl ... lol