Thursday, October 21, 2010

It really got off to a slow start. She just didn't seem into it. So I went to my power move: neck kissing.



I spent considerable time kissing her neck and every once in a while glancing a hand across a breast. When I sensed some movement, I moved to kissing those tits then eventually she reared up against me and we dry-humped her ass through her pink cotton bikini panties.



I got my hand inside and noticed her getting wetter and knew some more time on those huge tits would make things better. They did.



She climbed on top of me and ground her pussy onto my shaft through her panties while I proceeded to milk her titties. Literally.



They squirted all over my face and black shirt and that set her off. She announced she was going to cum and I wanted to cum right there with her. I was a few seconds late but my jizz stained her panties as well as my belly.



No comments: