Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Was hoping to fuck her on your hotel balcony. She was wearing her bathing suit cover-up with pretty white lace panties underneath. I rubbed her and she me as I suggested we go out onto the balcony. Unfortunately there was too much action on the beach below and while both of us like semi-public sex this was a bit too much.

Not too much for me to lean back in my deck chair and stroke my hard shaft out the side of my shorts while she spread and massaged herself and even gave me a bit of a footjob.

When we got back inside she really wanted me in her. First time since we had the baby. I had bought some condoms and she climbed on and fucked me pretty good as I played with her asshole. I shot my load while deep in her and she rolled off and came shortly after.

No comments: