Saturday, July 3, 2010

She was pantyless in her sexy, lacey nightie. We sat watching TV on the couch for a while and I stole peeks to see how "groomed" she was. She was quite groomed and merely sported a tiny patch of fur above her clit.

As we watched TV I fiddled with her clit and even went down for a lick-see. Not long after we adjourned to our bed where I ate her out pretty good and she reciprocated the oral as well. Since we didnt' have any birth-control, penetration was out but I thought (hoped?) she might be up for some anal. Deep down I knew she probably wouldn't be.

But we had fun grinding each other and licking each other. I wanted to cum with her, so we got her mastrubating furiously with her vibe while I hovered over her stroking. The plan was to cover her fur patch in jizz just as she came. But I didn't hold out long enough. Close. But not quite long enough.

No comments: