Monday, July 19, 2010

The Red Sox baseball shirt with no pants on was pretty hot. Took a while before I finally got a glimpse of her white cotton bikini panties. Normally not my favorite kind but they worked with this outfit.

After she teased me in the living room we went upstairs where I worked her prone ass with my hands and mouth for a bit. My newly shaved cock grew quickly which I was happy about since I had already jacked off that day.

We traded some massaging and sucking, kissing. I dry humped her tightly pantied cunt for a bit and we even did a semi-69 for a bit.

It wasn't long before she was unrolling a condom on my stiff shaft and climbing aboard for some nice long slow fucking before I asked if she wanted to see me shoot into it. She loves to watch me shoot. So she did.

Then the little yellow vibe helped finish her.

No comments: