Friday, February 12, 2010

We traded naughty texts for a few hours. I really think I've tuned into when she's just sexually playing and when she's really, truly turned on. Today it was the latter.

She had a doctor's appointment, I had to work. The texts were basically about how she wanted to suck me off. After a while I mentioned I would be alone at the office for about an hour and hoped that she'd offer to swing by. She did.

Upon arrival she got straight to work. Massaged my butt. Massaged my cock. Then pulled down my pants and started sucking. I didn't need any time at all to cum. And I shot it in her mouth and she swallowed every last drop. I can't even remember the last time she did that.

I sucked her titties and played with her pussy, over her pants, for a while. And then as quickly as she arrived, she left.

Two minutes after she left, a co-worker came back. Perfect timing.

No comments: