Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sonny was sleeping between us. I was on the verge of going out myself when I got a tap on the shoulder from his side. 38C wanted to know if I wanted a quickie in the bathroom.

I don't need to be asked twice, of course. Especially since she'll be out of state for a few days.

She sat on the closed toilet and eagerly devoured my rapidly stiffening cock. I could tell she was into it and reached down to cup a breast. I could have cum on a moments notice, but held back of course.

Under her jammies she had on cute (albeit bigger - pregnancy, you know?) patterned panties with nice lacy edges. But her panties didn't matter when I was slamming her from behind over the sink. Damn, she was soaking wet. And got wetter. Because I blew a huge load deep inside her. Her little yellow vibe helped me (as usual) finish her.


No comments: