Saturday, February 6, 2010

It was nice to have her back after she was away for a few days. And that plane ride must've made her horny because she rushed into the room, locked the door, tore of my blankets and boxers and damn near devoured my cock in a fitful bj. So wet and so enthusiatic. I was rock hard but completely in control of my load. It stayed where it belonged.

I ate her out a bit of course and pounded her pussy with my cock for a very long time as I watched her facial expressions. She's wearing a nursing bra already so we had that thing totally unclipped and her rock hard nipples were extremely responsive.

It was a black bra and I thought my hot thick white load would look good on it, so we clipped one side back up and I blew it all over her cup. Hot. She crushed her cunt as I came and came soon after I did.

No comments: