Sunday, January 24, 2010

She walked into the den in a dress and with full makeup on. The night before she was sending me naughty text messages so I was thinking she'd be up for some fun. And was she ever. Shot out of a cannon, she climbed atop me and immediately started grinding down on my near-instantly hard cock. When I felt her up, I realized she was braless.

We adjourned to the bedroom where she gave me a ridiculously good, long and wet blowjob. Of course I reciprocated the oral attack and she could NOT have been wetter, I must say. She told me she masturbated the night before thinking of sucking me. I can't remember the last time she jerked off (although I surely remember the last time I did).

After I time I alternated between sucking her titties, fucking her and eating her out. When my pecker couldn't take anymore of her sweet, wet cunt I pulled out and shot all over her belly and fur patch. Her little yellow mini-vibe finished her off just like it did the night before.

No comments: