Saturday, January 9, 2010

After a nice evening out together we came home both expecting some hot sex. And hot it was.

She came to bed wearing a sexy satiny black nightie with lacy black "cheeky" panties underneath. I was kneeling in bed with my hands down my boxers massaging my cock. It was meant for her greeting and she approved. I was instantly rock hard. Some passionate kissing had her anxious to go down on my hardness, which was also recently groomed. Her sucking and licking was perfect. Hot, but not so hot that I had to fight shooting a load.

Then she asked if I would lick her pussy. Of course I obliged. First by pulling her panties aside. She gets hot when I'm down on her and humping the bed. We spooned a bit and she tucked my cock into her panties and against her butt cheeks. Continually asking me if the lacy material felt good. Of course it did.

I went back down on her and eventually slid her panties off. I made a show of rubbing my cock with them as I went back between her legs. The panties were soaked and felt good as I rubbed myself and ate her. She asked me to finger her, so of course I did.

After a time of telling her how good the panties felt I stood up and put them on. Its not totally her thing but she's a good sport and seems more into it than she used to. Then I dry-humped her with my stiffness and the panties. Eventually I just started fucking her over the top of the waistband. Every time she grabbed my ass, feeling her own panties, it turned me on more.

We discussed where I would cum. She was so hot to go I mentioned on her neck and face and she was very up for it. Of course all that pussy pounding had me oozing. By the time I was ready to blow and had to crawl up her body, I oozed cum all over her nightie. After two strokes I shot my load but it went up over her face into her hair (hot) and onto my pillow (ewww). But damn, it felt good and all that cum really turned her on.

I licked her titties as she vibed her clit to her own intense orgasm.

Good times.

No comments: