Sunday, January 17, 2010

It was getting late and Sonny was still awake. I was beginning to wonder if Iwas going to get any. After he went down, however, I heard her cleaning up in the bathroon and I knew things looked good. She was hot to trot right out of the shoot dressed in her slinky black nightie and checkered bikini panties.

She enjoyed rubbing my shaft through my white boxer briefs as she admired how incredibly hard I was right away. Naturally, that led to some nice wet sucking. I enjoyed that for a good long time before her sensitive nipples got warmed up enough for me to suck and lick them as I played with here recently trimmed/shaved and increasingly wet pussy through her panties.

We are both sporting the same "haircut" these days. A tiny, well trimmed patch but the rest clean-shaven.

I went down south on that clean-shaven pussy and found it to be incredibly wet. I took a good long time and alternated between eating her out and fucking her although it felt so good I had to be careful not to cum. We changed positions a few times but eventually settled on a hard pounding in missionary. Her eyes closed like she was in incredible pain, but her wet pussy said otherwise.

Again, I planned on blowing my load in her face, but ended up covering her pussy with my cum before we whipped out her yellow vibe and massaged her cunt to orgasm.

No comments: