Sunday, May 24, 2009

We lost power so we went out to eat. I got hard watching her dress in light blue thong with matching bra under her jeans and button up shirt.

Upon arriving home, she changed into a tight black halter top with matching soft black PJ bottoms was pretty nice. But kept the blue thong. I enjoyed feeling up the PJ material and her thong pantylines.

I enjoyed more when she groped my growing shaft through my white Calvin Klein briefs. Some more gently titty play led to some very enthusiastic cock sucking. I returned favor but left her panties on. My devious plan was to blow my load all over them. She came quickly as I sucked her tits and we both massaged her cunt, which is getting quite hairy I might add.

The dirty talk was flowing too until I tugged those panties aside and thrust into her. It wasn't long before I was about to blow, but my first spurt cleared her panties completely and landed on her soft belly. The rest, however, made them rather soaked.

No comments: