Monday, June 1, 2009

It had been quite a while since we "got it on" and we had company over the weekend which made any kind of hookup difficult, but when we were finally alone and getting hot and bothered and in full midst of some nice ass-grinding, spoon style, she asked if I wanted to put it in her ass!

Fuck yeah!

That's so hot when its offered. Actually, hotter than the actual deed. First I worked her tits up into a lather. I thought I might even make her cum from that. She forced my hand down to her crotch as I licked them.

Then I spent a good long time licking her pussy (its getting so hairy). Didn't get her to cum from that either, although she was awful close. I suspect she didn't want to.

Next I mounted her and fucked her pussy in spurts so as not to cum myself.

Finally she lubed me up and I entered her ass. She seemed so at ease with it that I got a bit more aggressive than normal and I was fucking pretty good until I shot my load up inside her.

No comments: