Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The lavendar, lacey panties under the sheer blue nightie were just visible enough to be exciting. It didn't take me but a second to chase her into the bedroom.

She asked me to go easy on her VERY sensitive titties, so I gently teased them with my soft tongue only and they immediately responded. I took my time. By the time my hand went into those panties, and past her blossoming bush, I found a large amount of dampness. Naturally, I had to visit there orally. I took my time doing that as well.

She returned the favor and I had to hold on tight to not cum in her mouth. She slid her panties off and stroked me with them even massaging my asshole with her finger through them after she paused to sniff herself on them. THAT was a turn on.

Soon enough she mounted me and her increasingly pendulous breasts received more oral attention as she ground herself to orgasm. She pulled off and I pulled myself until I shot a load that nearly reached my neck before the rest of the thickness drizzled down my knuckles and shaft to rest on my lower belly.

No comments: