Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Texting Fun!

36C is home today studying for an exam. I am at work. She text me.....

She: God damn I am so horny for you! :)
Me: No shit????? Sweet!
She: All I can think about is sexy kissing and squeezing your ass with both hands while sucking your hard cock. I can hear your moans. Mmmmm :)
Me: Waoh! And boiiiiiiiinnnggg!
She: Mmmmm I want to taste that boiiiiing. My clit has been tingling all day. Think you could take care of that for me tonight? :)
Me: Absolutely! :) - Was thinking about today's pretty lingerie not long before you text me (she had a cute ensemble on this moring)
She: By the way, the twins (her boobs) really miss you. They were hoping your were in the mood to play etch-a-sketch tonight. How about it? You in the mood?
Me: Always in a mood - but you have really charged it up now :)
She: Well you did ask me to charge your batteries (play on a text I sent asking her to put some batteries in the charger). It just so happens mine were already charged. Rrrraaoww!
Me: Heh, heh - then I will start with some deep kissing....
Me: before moving down between your breasts - tugging your bra aside for my tongue's access.....
Me: Eventually moving even lower to pull your panties aside and lick and fuck you with a stiff tongue.
She: Nice. :) On my neck, shoulders and back too?
Me: Of course! and gently pushing against you so you could feel my excitement - like it is now
She: Wow! I didn't think I could get any more Horny than I already was. I look forward to everything your tongue has to offer. I have to warn you though, I think my pussy is explosive at this point.
Me: I will create an explosion of my own after helping you to yours :)
She: Inside me? Please? I want to feel your body quiver and hear your deep quiet groans as you shoot gobs of hot cum into my pussy. Please?
Me: Yes! Deep in your pretty, shaved pussy.
She: Very deep! I want my legs spread over your shoulder as you thrust deep into me, slapping me with your balls and watchign my tits bounce with each thrust. That's what I really want, Babe. Please fuck me like that.
Me: Oly to collapse onto you as I cum hard - spurt after spurt -before falling limp on top of you , exhausted
She: That sounds hot Babe. I can't wait. The twins and puss send their love. :). wow am I worked up now, lol.
Me: Touching yourself?
She: Only with the phoe when your texts come in :) I want this feeling all saved up for when I fricken attack your body tonight.
Me: So I shouldn't let my hand "brush" my lap then either? :)
She: No! I'll take damn good care of your lap tonight. By the way, did I tell you I'm horny? Or how badly I want to suck your cock as I stroke it and listen to how wet my mouth has made you.
Me: Um. Yeah....I heard, LOL
She: Then I'll give it to you.
She: But of course. Do you want to be standing, sitting, kneeling or laying on your back or a combination of each?
Me: Start by standing. We'll go from there.
She: You want me to undo your pants while giving you deep sexy kisses (sucking), then go down on my knees and look up at you while you guide my head with both hands?
Me: Oh yeah I want that.
She: I love looking up at your face when I have your cock or your balls in my mouth. Especially when you smile at me.
Me: Can I look down your back at y our sexy pantied ass as you do?
She: Oh yeah!
Me: Mmmmmm
Me: As a hint of cum oozes out and you watch as my balls tuck up as your fingernails grip my ass.
She: Ooh. Nice.
She: Okay. No more dirty talk, I'm at Sonny's school.
Me: Ok :)



No comments: