Sunday, October 19, 2008

I woke up to find her locking the door dressed in sexy sheer white lace panties and matching top. I didn't even need a view of that to be stiff, since that's how I awoke.

Intimate kissing led to some nice crotch rubbing. She slid down me to spend a good length of time servicing my incredibly hard and recently shaved cock. At times, she'd surface so I could work on her very sensitive nipples as I fingered her recently shaved pussy. At one point I was jacking off with her nipple by squeezing it against my cock shaft and rubbing back and forth.

Then it was time for some good oral on her pussy and I took my sweet time down there as she held my head firmly to avoid any chance of escape. Her wetness was incredible.

After perhaps 45 minutes of this foreplay, we got down and dirty with some shaved on shaved fucking. I was so hard and penetrating so deep I could see her wince in pain/ecstasy until I eventually pumped a full load deep inside her.

Just in time. She got her period a few hours later. PHEW!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cum check us out. We are a young sexy and 100% genuine amateur couple into erotic and fetish photography and filming.

Our blog, photos and videos are strictly kept ad and spam free for your viewing pleasure.

We are looking for new friends and hope to hear back from you to share our fetish and fun together.

Kiss, Ms & Mr