Sunday, October 26, 2008

After another hot text session, wherein she mentioned "after my nap, I'm going to take a shower, shave my pussy and fuck your face with it" we ended up in a VERY hot session.

She surprised me a bit, because she was in rather boring PJs when I got to bed, but underneath was the tiniest red satin thong and her pussy was as smooth as the material.

Passionate kissing and titty sucking all the while rubbing her pussy through her sexy panties had us BOTH raring to go. After getting her good and hot with some aggressive cunt licking and fingering she said she wanted my cock bad. When she got a hold of it, it could not have been harder and her sexy and sloppy sucking had me doing all I could not to pop in her mouth.

She even climbed up for a quick insertion so she could "taste" herself on it. She does that to get me hot, because I don't think she's really into it. But it works.

Some more sucking and pussy eating along with a hint of finger anal play (both ways) gave way to some great cowgirl that had her grinding fiercely on me until she shuddered in orgasm. I let her calm down for about 20 seconds before pumping away until I pulled out and shot all over my belly and chest.

No comments: