Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I purchased some KY Hers & Mine lubricant/fun lotion to surprise the Mrs. She had worn her sexiest string thong under some very tight black lycra pants for the day and the thought of it had turned me on all day.

We had a nice foreplay session and she seemed anxious to try out the new lube. Apparently hers is supposed to cool the pussy and cause a tingling and the his is supposed to warm the cock and keep it harder longer. Then when you get really nasty with them and mingle them, each gets the sensation of the others.

Per her, hers worked wonderfully. Per me? Eh. Didn't do much, but its all good. I was a bit rough with her pussy since she seemed really into it and I fingered her asshole quite a bit and she didn't squirm away as much as squirm as if she was into it.

After a time of fingering her pussy then eating it, she wanted to devour my cock and devour it she did! So much so, I had to pull out of her a few times to hold off from cumming.

I did eventually get my hard cock deep in her pussy for some good pumping until I unloaded deep inside it.

No comments: