Friday, September 12, 2008

After being away for three days, the text she sent about her white lacy thong and matching bra as I drove home gave me plenty to think about. After Sonny went down, she asked to watch a movie and so we did. It bored me to tears although she was enjoying the "chick flick".

I paused the movie to get a better look at her tight black stretch pants and it wasn't long before her shirt and bra were lifted up and I was sucking her nipples as she (at first) worried who could see into our rec room (nobody can see, but she worries so).

Soon my hands were down her pants to find her wet and smooth pussy and I enjoyed placing her hand there as well to feel her feel herself up and get her going as well.

We traded oral a number of times, including an awkward couch 69. Then I enjoyed her ass as she stood and gyrated for me complete with bending over and playing with herself.

I was so very hard for so long it was actually aching, but I didn't want to foreplay to end just yet. She did me in seated cowgirl and in reverse seating cowgirl and in both cowgirls while laying down then in regular laying down girl on top missionary before I eventually blew long and hard deep inside her just as she went into face-down mulch for a big O or her own.

No comments: