Monday, September 8, 2008

I hadn't seen that particular red thong with black trim in eons. She doesn't wear it with "thong pants" because it has a bow on the back and she feels its visible through the pants.

I don't know about that, but I know her ass looked smoking hot in that thong.

I feel as if lately I haven't been using my oral skills as much as I should so tonight I spent a good long time down on her and we progressed into a rather ravenous 69 for quite the long time before she mounted me in reverse cowgirl. The view of my cock going deep inside her wet shaved lips was hot and I told her so. I was hoping she'd as me to snap a picture or two, but she didn't.

Anyway, she then moved into regular cowgirl, with panties still one, and milked a decent load out of me although my foot started cramping as I started cumming and that sort of killed it.

I hate when that happens.

The bullet helped take care of her.

No comments: