Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter sunrise service happened in my pants for sure.  We had to get up early to get the house in order for our brunch company coming over.  But I had a different sort of cumming in mind and she was acquiescent.  I'm not sure the last time we had a morning session.  I sucked her titties a bit and fiddled her clit but the end-game was to push deep into her pussy with my stiffness.  The lips were a bit dry which is a nice sensation when coupled with how wet she was inside.  I pumped away for a good long time, alternating my forcefulness and speed before requesting to finish doggy style on her ass.  She promptly bent over the bed and let her fingers walk as I fucked her cunt from behind.  The fingernails gently on my balls were all I needed to blow all over her nice big ass.

No comments: