Saturday, March 9, 2013

As I came to bed and reached over for my normal pre-sleep grope I noticed she didn't have her standard-issue sleeping pants on.  Her legs felt velvety smooth and I slid my hands up to find some nice silky panties.   Those pretty panties happened to match her nice nightie.  The only problem was the mess we made of those panties when she rode me while still wearing them.  My hard cock squeezing her juices out, down my shaft and onto her panties.  Of course this was after a rather nice blowjob.  Because I had dozed off beforehand I wasn't as rock hard as I like to be and I ended up wedging my head over the edge of the bed so I could eat her pussy as she stood there.  That did the trick and I came as hard and with as much fluid as I had in forever.  It just kept coming out and coming out.

No comments: