Thursday, April 5, 2012

A fantastic encounter that began with her immediately going into vigorous blowjob mode. I returned favor by fngering and licking her cunt until she told me she wanted to lick her pussy juices off my cock. She was incredibly wet and although I don't think she has any bi tendencies whatsoever on the rare occasion she's into this, it gets me going big-time. I dipped my prick a number of times and she enthusiatically cleaned it off. Telling me how she was "licking pussy". I went bit her nipples hard as I pumped her newly trimmed pussy and she seemed to want the bites even harder. Soon enough I went back down on her and ate her until she came hard. Then I slid back up and pumped her as I told her I wanted to cover her in cum. That got her going and it was soon that I pulled out and pumped out a nice load all over her cute fur patch and belly.

No comments: