Saturday, April 14, 2012

A couple of margarita's in the hot-tub led to some very gentle back rubs for her which led to some long sensual neck kisses for her. I really wanted to take my time to get her going. And boy did I. She couldn't resist reaching down to rub my hard cock under the water and we slowly exposed her breasts out the top of her one piece. Her dirty talk was up to speed as well. After she had me turn the lights down (no one can see anyway, but if it gives her comfort) we both got naked. Some titty sucking and even a bit of underwater oral. Plus some under water fucking from a few different positions and hint of ass-licking even ensued. We were taking our time and both really enjoying the experience. Eventually, I put it inside her for about the 4th different time and told her I had to cum. I pumped away and wanted to cum on her tits (ewwww, cum in the water? ah, who cares?) but the said "cum on my face" and then stuck her tongue out to take it on her lips, tongue and in her mouth. AND there was no sense that it bothered her. As I was cumming, it seemed she really enjoyed it on her tongue, which she will take occasionally, but I can always tell she's not into it. When I kissed her later, I could even taste some.

No comments: