Tuesday, February 7, 2012

When she invited me up to "snuggle" I thought at best I would get a little blow job, since she's still on her period. What I got was a lady who was HORNY! She couldn't get enough of my firm mouth/teeth on her tits, kissed passionately and mulched heartily to my strategically placed hand on her pussy. When she vigorously ground her ass up against me I thought there was hope for some anal so I asked if I could slip around down there (code for lube) she said yes and before I knew it I was in her ass and she was dirty talking me. I pulled out toward the end and stroked it up against her tight pucker before completely covering it in hot jizz wherein soon after her vibe on her clit and my mouth on her tits (almost like I couldn't be rough enough on them for her) had her cumming to a strong orgasm.

No comments: