Monday, February 13, 2012

After dinner I came in the room to see her struggling with her new garter belt. Her frustration kinda kills my mood so I told her to just go with the black thigh highs and her red panties with matching camisole. Once we got going, however, she was rather into it. She spent a nice long time on my cock with her mouth and rubbed me up against her pantied ass too. I went down on her for a bit before sticking her newly hairy cunt and pumping a bit until I accidentally oozed into her. I even toyed with the idea of not telling her and going down on her again, but didn't. It seems hot to do it, but the practicality of it seems less so. I pumped a bit more before pulling out and blowing all over her fur-patch and camisole. Then her toy and my mouth on her neck got her off.

No comments: