Saturday, May 21, 2011

Started out with her in just purple lace panties for a hot oil massage. Took my time and it got her nice and charged up.

After some time I flipped her and sucked her titties before going down on her. I ate her through and around those panties for quite some time. Eventually, I had to stick it. I was so hard and her legs were so far back that my penetration was filling her. I enjoyed watching her O-face. She really dug it but was uncomfortable at the same time. I alternated between fucking her hard and eating her and kisssing her with my cunty-mouth, which she licked!

Then she mounted me and fucked me good. I had good cum-control because I had jacked off earlier in the day. Eventually she came by rubbing her clit on my shaft (no penetration) while I sucked her titties and squeezed milk out of them. After she came I tugged one out onto my own belly as she sucked/licked my shaved balls.

No comments: