Saturday, May 28, 2011

Passions were high with some mutual stroking. Me all over her pussy in her white lace boyshorts and her's progressing rapidly to loud and wet sucking.

The crotch of her panties was soaked so naturally I went down on her but couldn't spend as long as I wanted to because her razor stubble was irritated. So she spent more time sucking me.

Soon we progressed into some cowgirl fucking with her titty milk getting all over me then we somehow eased into a spoon position.

My cock got so wet in her pussy that I toyed with her ass with it. And actually popped it in. Gently we fucked that way for a bit before I pulled out. I called a time-out to go wash it up and she continued to play with her wet cunt.

We spooned a bit more then went into a nice hard and fast missionary position, my stamina amped up because I came just a hint from the anal. As I pumped I told her I wanted to watch her put my cum on her lips as I continued to shoot.

I pulled out and began blasting all over her belly and she fingered it up and put it to her mouth. HOT!

No comments: