Wednesday, December 29, 2010

She swung her hips around on the bed, tugged her lacey pink panties aside and practically fucked my face before I could even dive into her sweet shaved pussy. It was an interesting angle in that she could stroke me as well. However, after having to stop her from sucking a few times for fear of cumming, I couldn't take too much stroking either.

She stayed in that position, sort of perpendicular to me as I inched up the bed and rubbed my non-condomed cock on her pussy lips before delivering it deep inside her. I pumped away as I watched her O-face until I pulled out and dumped my thick load all over her fur-patch.

Panic ensued afterwards when her vibrator wouldn't fire up. But a quick trip to the closet produced new batteries which in-turn produced the desire effect for her. A nice big O.

No comments: