Sunday, December 5, 2010

A nice session was definitely in the works. Even if I had to wake her up from the couch.

Her grinding on me as she sprayed me with her breast milk really had us both going. Then her back went out. She had tweaked it earlier in the day and the rather lengthy timeout was a real buzz/hardon killer. Especially after she had given me one of her westest blowjobs ever.

In defference to her back, we spooned a bit and I toyed with her ass. I was very surprised when she told me to lube it up (code for put it in my ass). We lubed up and I pumped her tight ass pretty good. She said she wanted to see me cum but I said I wanted to fuck her cunt (after putting on a condom of course). Neither of us got our wish. I came in her ass.

She then had a hard time getting off because her back kept getting her out of the moment. But she did eventually.

No comments: