Friday, August 27, 2010

I asked her to wear a negligie and she wore her pretty red nightie with big black thong panties underneath. I spent some good quality time on her tits and she spent some on my cock and balls. This girl really gives the best blowjobs.

After she switched out to a more stringy thong I went to town on her neck and played with her ass. The more I warm up her neck, the more receptive her ass gets. I was really dry-humping her asshole and fingering it a bit around the string of the thong. At the same time, however, I was reaching around and fingering her clit and tugging at her tiny fur patch.

Well, she was receptive to me lubing up so I did and slipped right into her tight asshole. That's when her dirty talk really gets me.

"Fuck it. Go ahead and fuck my tight asshole." All as she reached back and grabs my ass and even my balls. Hard too.

Her vibe went into her regular hole so the two of us had some fun until I couldn't hold out any longer and came really hard in her ass. She came really shortly thereafter and even tried to have another orgasm after that. Usually her second ones peter out though.

No comments: