Monday, August 16, 2010

As she readied for bed, I asked to see her bush. She seemed annoyed earlier in the day because I couldn't keep my horny hands off her. So when she showed her bush I started stroking and asked if I could have a minute to get off. She said she wanted to play.

It was almost immedately that I had her in spoon position and was grinding her ass hard with my clothed cock. I roughly tugged her peach panties down and really went to town on her ass by spreading the cheeks and grinding up tight against her asshole.

At my request she got her vibe out and went to town on her clit. I just about had the head in her ass when I asked if we should lube. I lubed up and it wasn't long at all before I was balls deep in her tight asshole and she was throwing around the dirty talk. "Fuck my ass. Mmmmm, I can feel you deep in my asshole. You gonna fill my ass with hot cum?"

The answer to that last question was definitely YES!. So I did and before I even softened up in there, she got off using the vibe.

No comments: