Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Such a great session! 38C had the dirty talk that drove me crazy!

Nearly right away she had me grinding her ass, spoon style, through her stretch pants and pink lace panties and told me how good it all felt on her asshole and how she wanted me to push harder.

In the meantime, I had her shirt and white bra tugged down and rather roughly massaged her rock hard nipples. As she was asking if I liked the panties, she mentioned how much I'd like them while she sniffed and licked them as I shot my load all over them.

Ooooof!

She went down on my totally engorged cock and sloppily sucked it until a stream of spittle ran down the shaft which almost caused me to blow. She said seeing her juice on my cock made her excited because she knew how much it excited me.

Double ooooff!

Then she forced her pussy up onto my eager mouth and I took extra care of her hairy cunt through her increasingly wet panties which she mentioned would be real hot when she got them to her mouth.

I had to slow down. I was about to explode. But it didn't stop her from grinding on my cock.

Then I spent a long time eating her out as she lay on her back before slinking up and teasing her ass and pussy with my hardness. I plunged in and out a bunch of times but stopped short of pumping away because I was teetering on the edge the entire time. And when she brought the panties up and licked them? Ooooooooo....................

I went back down and fucked her good before climbing up and cumming all over her face at her request. I understand where she was coming from when she said the first two spurts are so erotic, but after..........not so.

Anyway, I gently rubbed her back as she mulched her puss in the belly-down position before a hard cum herself.

No comments: