Friday, July 24, 2009

She was just finishing up her period, but that's frequently when she's really, really horny. And I could tell she was by the dirty talk and the question of whether I wanted to fuck her ass or not. Of course I did.

First, after lubing, she teased it with my stiffness, then described how she was putting the head of my cock in, then I was fucking away and she was complaining that I was too gentle. So I said "fuck it" and really fucked it. She loved it so I asked if she wanted to try a different position. We've only done anal in spoon position in the past, but she agreed and climbed on top and fucked me pretty good in cowgirl fashion. Again, telling me to fuck her harder. So I did before pulling out and cumming all over my belly.

Her little yellow vibe helped her finish herself off.

No comments: