Sunday, January 11, 2009

What started out as a great session didn't end so nice.

Shame too. She looked good with her newly shaved pussy. It was hot, too, when she put my cock inside her with her vibe still in there. But it was too much for me to take and I pulled out to sum, she tried to put me back in.

Damn baby fever. I came, but it was all interrupted and she kind of got pouty afterwards. To me, usually it feels better to pull out to cum, so as to not be too sensitive. I thought we were doing a nice job of mixing it up, but per usual, we see it differently and she thinks I'm not cumming inside her enough.

Anyway, bad ending to the evening. Left a bitter taste in my mouth and I didn't feel like getting into it with her, so I remained quiet, as did she, until I fell asleep.

1 comment:

2me said...

What was baby fever? Just found your blog and am backing my way to the top.