Monday, January 19, 2009

The boring tan bikini panties were offset by the hot black nightie that barely contains her breasts. Which I took great delight in sucking. The fur between her legs is growing back in from her latest shave, but she's carefully trimmed it. She was really into my hard cock pressing up against her ass and at one point reached down inside her panties and stroked me through them. After some dry humping she demanded I undress so she could climb aboard.

Which she did and we had a nice intense hard fuck session while my mouth wandered all over her tits and my free hand toyed with her asshole. Then she grabbed her vibe and slid it into herself before pushing my cock in there since I mentioned last time I thought it was hot.

The vibe slid its way out with our furious fucking and soon enough I was erupting deep inside her. Then the vibe assisted us in making her cum.


1 comment:

2me said...

She needs a butt plug that vibrates. She likes butt play too much not to get into it. Try a small one to start.