Wednesday, November 5, 2008

She shut the bedroom door dressed in a sexy, strappy black nightie with her white cotton bikini panties underneath.

Nearly immediately, which isn't normal for me, I had her panties off and was spending some sweet time licking between her legs. Her shave is growing back in, so it was a bit stubbly and I teased her about that, but still enjoyed myself.

At one point she asked if I was humping the bed. I tend to when I eat her out and she LOVES it. I proceeded to peel her panties off the rest of the way and humped them as I continued my enjoyable task.

After quite some time, she said she wanted to suck me and did so, enthusiastically and wetly while leaving the panties wrapped around my shaft. I find that extremely erotic.

Eventually, she climbed aboard for some cowgirl and after some nice slow grinding I quickened the pace until shooting my load deep inside her. She clinched and clinched before eventually climbing off and rubbing herself to two nice orgasms.

No comments: