Sunday, November 23, 2008

I was packing up some stuff to head out the door to do some holiday/grocery shopping and gave 36C a kiss and hug goodbye. But then it struck me: SEX! I asked if she was up for a quickie and she was. We closed and locked the front door and she knelt and sucked me right there, in our foyer.

Soon, she spun, tugged her sweats and panties down and spread for me to enter her from behind requesting only that I hold her hips while I pumped her. I did and once again it wasn't long before I pulled out and shot my load all over her ass. She quickly retreated to the bedroom with me in tow so she could get off as well stating that she had to lie down for that.

The lines shopping didn't seem nearly as bad. And I noticed, in one particular line, a wet spot at the base of my sweatshirt. Cum? Yeah, probably.

No comments: