Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We pillow-talked and snuggled while watching the news for a while as my hand gently rubbed her lower back and occasionally slipped inside her nearly sheer white lace bikini panties.

As my mouth explored her neck and cleavage I felt a discernible sigh and movement from her as if to say "just do it!". So I did as I allowed my tongue to explore her nipples as it pried its way into her lace push up bra.

Her reaction of pure pleasure was more than enough to make my boxers tight. As I licked and suckled I noticed her left hand buried inside her panties rubbing herself. At that point I thought my boxers just might explode. Or something explode in them.

She tugged them off soon enough and I enjoyed her wet slurping sucking and caught a glimpse of saliva pool at the base of my stiff shaft. I actually had to pull her mouth off me for fear of popping too soon.

So what's a gal to do? Climb up me like a tree, tug her panties aside and stuff her wet pussy on my mouth. That suited me just fine.

When she went back down for more oral attention on my cock I saw her tugging her panties off. I eagerly anticipated her warm wet cunt engulfing my cock. I was not disappointed. After considerable crotch grinding I moved her off me and mounted her missionary. Some deep tongue kisses had my little guy a bit too stimulated and I thrust a series of cumshots deep inside her as she quickly massaged her clit to orgasm.

She laid there nearly naked for a time watching TV afterwards as I took in her body. Her womanly hips and curves. The way her tiny fur patch of pubic hair shows through her sheer panties. Her beautiful breasts and big nipples. Soon she was dozing off in just her panties.

As was I to dream of next time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are HOT! reminds me of me and my husband!

SexDiarist said...

Thanks Nikki :)

Except we don't have the cool pix you have, lol.