Thursday, May 8, 2008

I awoke on the couch to find her snuggling with me. It had been a while since we had "quality" time together, but things looked good for tonight.

After cleaning up, she arrived in the bedroom in just her white blouse and new white nearly sheer panties. I nuzzled her neck and toyed with her pussy through her panties and cupped her breasts before asking her to take off her top and bra.

This move, of course, granted me full access to her beautiful and hardening nipples. My mouth was pleased as was my hard cock when she went down on it for a bit of sucking.

After a short session she cowgirled up on me and mulched her privates against my hard cock to a quick and powerful orgasm.

Quickly, we peeled her panties off and I entered her and fucked cowgirl for quite a while as my hands and fingers roamed her ass. Gently, one finger made its way barely inside her tight ass and she dirty talked me with "Are you fingering my ass?" until I buried a load of cum into her cunt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds HOT to me! that is quite a visual!

SexDiarist said...

Indeed it was hot :)