Friday, November 16, 2012

She wasn't too into fooling around in the hot-tub although we did neck a bit.  Afterwards, once in bed, she sucked my cock rock hard as I felt up her satin-pantied ass.  Then I wanted her to rub those panties all over me.  At times the material rubbed my asshole a bit and it felt great.  I even got up the nerve to slip her panties on and have her suck on me then.  She seemed pretty horned up as she climbed onto me, with the panties still on me and cradling my balls.  After she fucked me pretty good from above, she spun off me and I plowed her missionary style.  I found it especially hot when she cupped my still-pantied ass!  I pulled out and blew a huge one all over her soft belly.  Her toy and my voice had her cumming to a very strong O of her own soon enough.

No comments: