Sunday, May 6, 2012

In the middle of the day we found ourselves childless so I suggested we get it on rather than wait until later which was the plan.  She agreed and went up to shower while I finished a home repair project I was working on.  When she returned she was wearing only a serape (Mexican toga-type thing) that I had worn as a costume.  Of course she was naked under and some side-boobage and ass was slightly visible.  I went to shower and when I returned to the room she still had on the serape and was jerking off under the matching sombrero.  That was hot to behold.  I started to kiss her and work her slightly exposed boob with my mouth.  She begged me to go down on her but I told her "no".  I delighted in her continuing her masturbation.  She even stroked me a bit and some precum formed.  She wanted to suck it off but I again told her "no".  After considerable teasing I did work my way down to her pussy and gave it a nice licking and she returned favor a bit before climbing aboard and fucking me for a bit.  I bet her she wouldn't suck me off with her pussy juices all over me but she did.  I knew she would, of course.  She mounted me again and rode to orgasm while I sucked her titties. They even lactated a bit.  I thought that was over.  By then, she was almost too wet to fuck.  Or at least to fuck and get enough to cum.  So I had her suck my balls and stroked out my load.  One shot was for some good distance into my armpit.  A good Cinco de Mayo time was had by all.

No comments: