Saturday, March 17, 2012

She wore her pretty checked matching bra and panty set under her weekend clothes for me at my request. She came to bed wearing ONLY that outfit. Overly giggly and squirmy it made it quite difficult for me to eat her out. She just wouldn't keep her legs wide open for me but it wasn't for lack of trying on my part and I took care to spend some nice quality time down there...even though her pubes are soooo long right now. At least they're trimmed nicely. I moved up and sucked her tits as I rubbed my junk on her wetness and she mentioned sucking my cock with her cunt juices on it. I feel she just meant "as is" with a bit on it, but I decided to challenge her so I let it penetrate her and she was soaking wet. After fucking her a bit and teasing her about going through with it, she dropped to her knees and sucked me quite nicely before mounting me and fucking me cowgirl. I didn't have much in the tank to hold out for a bit. She pulled off as I was stroking and told me to cum on her face but I didn't create any distance on my spurts so I didn't cream it. I did, however, make a mess of my lower belly. She went old school with her hand to bring herself to a big O while I massaged her back.

1 comment:

Matayman said...

Hooray for 'old school'!!!!