Saturday, December 17, 2011

It was pretty hot when she tugged her shirt away to show me her nipples as we sat watching football in the bar. Since we were staying with family, sex there was out of the question, but she did volunteer to show me her nipples if I pulled over on the drive home.

I saw those nipples. And I sucked them. She sucked me in return. When my hand was finally down her new red panties, she was amazingly wet. She sucked me some more and I fingered her to a nice hard, quick orgasm even though we were intermittently interrupted by passing cars. I told her I wanted to fuck her but she didn't think it was possible in my truck. But when I want to fuck, anything is possible.
'
With my pants half down, I jumped out of the truck (it was way too cold to do it outside) and went to her side as she basically put her feet on the dash. Kneeling on the floorboard I stroked myself hard and plunged in and out of her maybe 10 times before blowing deep inside her.

Then we continued our drive home and visited family.

No comments: